2022 : Smart City Institute publications and key content
Didactic video capsules, scientific papers, Practical Guide, model, ... Interested in finding in a single place all the key releases of the Smart City Institute in 2022? Our team has compiled below a summary of what you should not miss in 2022 :
- ESPOSITO G. and TERLIZZI A. Forthcoming. Governing wickedness in megaprojects: Discursive and institutional perspectives. Policy and Society
- ESPOSITO G., FELICETTI A. and TERLIZZI A. Forthcoming. Participatory governance in megaprojects: the Lyon-Turin high-speed railway between structure, agency, and democratic participation. Policy and Society
- Crutzen, N. (2022, October 30). Smart cities, smart territories - what does it mean? [Video file]. In The Business & Management Collection, Henry Stewart Talks. Retrieved November 21, 2022, from https://hstalks.com/bm/5103/.
- Clement, J., Manjon, M., Crutzen, N. Factors for collaboration amongst smart city stakeholders: A local government perspective, Government Information Quarterly, 2022, 101746, ISSN 0740-624.
- Clement, J., Esposito, G., Crutzen, N. Municipal Pathways in Response to COVID-19: A Strategic Management Perspective on Local Public Administration Resilience. Administration & Society. June 2022.
- Gerli, P., Clement, J., Esposito, G., Mora, L., Crutzen, N. (2022). The hidden power of emotions: How psychological factors influence skill development in smart technology adoption, Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Volume 180, 121721, ISSN 0040-1625.
- Manjon, M., Aouni, Z., & Crutzen, N. (2022). Green and digital entrepreneurship in smart cities. Annals of Regional Science, 68 (2), 429–462. doi:10.1007/s00168-021-01080-z
- Manjon, M., & Crutzen, N. (2022). Air quality in smart sustainable cities: target and/ or trigger? Annals of Regional Science, 68 (2), 359–386. doi:10.1007/s00168-021-01089-4
Webinars & podcasts
Didactic video capsules
Citizen participation - The 3 capsules
Smart City Project Management - The 3 capsules
Let's stay informed !