Postdoctoral Researcher position
Closed - Applications before 15/09/21
We are recruiting a Postdoctoral Researcher
The postdoctoral researcher will develop publications in the field of
sustainability, strategy and management control for local governments.
Concretely, he/she will carry out research about how local governments design or use management control systems to support their strategy and facilitate the transition towards sustainability.
- A doctoral degree in a related field (management, economics, etc.) is required .
- The candidate should demonstrate outstanding research potential as well as previous scientific publications in international peer-reviewed journals in the domains mentioned.
- Spoken and written English, knowledge of French is appreciated.
Application to be sent:
- before 15 September 2021
- to Nathalie Crutzen
- with the following elements :
- Cover letter outlining research interests
- Contact information for two references
- Curriculum vitae
- Reprints of published journal articles.