The Smart City : A lever to boost the attractiveness of our municipalities?
Discover now the results of the 3rd Belgian quantitative study dedicated to smart and sustainable cities!
After having communicated the results for Wallonia in September 2019, the Smart City Institute is pleased to reveal the key figures of the study for all Belgian municipalities:
Smart City & territorial dynamisation
- The degree of importance given by our municipalities to economic, social and touristic dynamisation;
- The strategic actors to attract or retain according to municipalities;
- Actions developed in terms of territorial dynamisation and Smart City approaches;
- Smart City actions to be developed to reinforce the dynamism of the municipalities.
About the survey
This survey was conducted among Belgian municipalities between February and May 2019 and shows a response rate of 16%. The data collected was processed in August 2019.
All the results are representative for :
- the Belgian territory
- the nature of the municipalities (urban or rural character)
- the provinces
Key figures – Infographics